Wednesday 23 April 2008

fiendblog!


More Fiend....more bollox.

Well that's the plan anyway.

Actually it's not a new blog, I've just moved it over from the Rockfax blog site. I think I wanted to go somewhere more neutral and naturally bloggy. As well as joining in with the cool kids although there's no chance of it making me a cool kid let's be honest.

It's partly inspired by being banned from UKClimbing.com (I'm now unbanned - not through my choice, I didn't ask to be!) and the irony of being able to ramble on on the Rockfax main site with no-one able to argue back with me, and partly inspired by other climber's blogs I've been reading (some of which contain entertaining climbing philosophy from sometimes-unexpected directions). But mostly inspired by an incessant urge to witter endlessly about climbing - and occasionally other things.

Oh well, you have been warned ;).


Incidentally, the best climbing I can do at the moment is not climbing. Best for my elbow, anyway.

No comments: