Monday 14 July 2008

Instead...



Painting toy soldiers doesn't really "go" with climbing, AND it's generally frowned upon as nerdy boring etc etc. Which naturally gives me some encouragement to celebrate my enthusiasm for the hobby out of sheer perverse belligerence if nothing else :). Anyway this is something I've done instead of climbing recently (it really isn't bad for my elbow). It took a long time but I like what I've done. More pics here.


As you can see these things are pretty small.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressive, I am left wondering just how small your paintbrush is... :oP

Fiend said...

Pretty small...

Winsor & Newton Series 7, size 0 mostly with size 00 and 000 for some detail work (although 0 has a good enough point for most work....can paint a 0.2 mm line with care).

Don't judge a man by the size of his paintbrush tho!