Monday 6 April 2009

4/12.


Bit slow with this one but never mind.

1/4 of the way through the year. Jeez. Scary. I don't mind time passing in general (as long as some of it passes well) but this is passing somewhat quickly and I have a lot I should be doing. This last month "a lot I should be doing" has gone fairly bollox (has gone? I've made it go, more like...). On the other hand, other life "stuff" has been pretty exciting... And climbing has been pretty good, in fact the best for a year, I reckon: Injuries still present but very slightly lessening and usually manageable, fitness okay, tradding good and bouldering good. I just feel ready (and syked) for climbing, without being too desperate. Where's my mofoing party poppers??

So this month has gone quickly but it's gone fairly well. Now I need to make sure I do fairly well, and soon...

No comments: